Local Director – Tim Silva
Nurseries and programs for children through sixth grade allow us to minister to the entire family.
Giving Hands Food Pantry
- The third Wednesday approximately 5:00pm-7:00pm (before our Prayer and Praise Service).
- The first and third Thursday 9:00am – 11:00am
- We service clients that reside in the HOOKSETT, BOW, CANDIA, ALLENSTOWN, PEMBROKE, AUBURN areas. If you are a MANCHESTER resident please use one of the many Manchester pantries available, follow this LINK.
- A completed application- available at the pantry. (requires proof of residency for each family member)
- A short interview regarding your needs with one of our pantry case workers.
- Bring a bag or box to put your food into.
- One visit to the pantry per month.
- Make a financial donation
Pray for the Food Pantry and those clients who share prayer requests with us.
Help us find partners such as other Churches, institutions, individuals, or businesses who are willing to help us fund our Food Pantry.
Volunteer as a food distributor, food collector, food sorter, case worker , prayer warrior in this ministry, or an administrator.
Our Emmanuel Baptist Church Manna Thrift Shop is there to help offset the cost of clothing and other items that might be of interest. Our thrift shop also with it’s proceeds also enables Emmanuel to be the kind of helping ministry that we have become.
The operating hours of the Manna Thrift Shop are…
Monday 8:00am- 3:00pm
Friday 8:00am- 3:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 3:00pm