Giving Hands Food Pantry
“…I was Hungry and you gave me food”
It is in response to these words of our Lord that we operate the Giving Hands Food Pantry a ministry of Emmanuel Baptist Church where we hope to show the love of Jesus in a measurable way. When Jesus walked this earth we saw Him feed people both physically and spiritually. He is our model and this is our expression of that. In order to find the help you need through our pantry, there are few things you will need to know and follow:
- Hours: The third Wednesday approximately 8:05pm (following our Prayer and Praise Service) and the first and third Thursday of each month from 9:00am-11:00am
- A completed application- available at the pantry. (requires proof of residency for each family member)
- A short interview regarding your needs with one of our pantry case workers.
- Bring a bag or box to put your food into.
- On the first and third Thursday we are servicing clients that reside in the HOOKSETT, BOW, CANDIA, ALLENSTOWN, PEMBROKE, AUBURN areas. If you are a MANCHESTER resident please use one of the many Manchester pantries available, follow this LINK.
- One visit to the pantry per month.
Giving Hands Food Pantry is sustained through donations of food and finances of the church. However, we are grateful to be a partner with the NH Food Bank and with their help we are able to provide food items such as meats, produce and dairy products. (subject to availability).
You Can Help!
- Make a financial donation
Pray for the Food Pantry and those clients who share prayer requests with us.
Help us find partners such as other Churches, institutions, individuals, or businesses who are willing to help us fund our Food Pantry.
Volunteer as a food distributor, food collector, food sorter, case worker , prayer warrior in this ministry, or an administrator.