Find Your Place
Find Your S.H.A.P.E.
Bible Life Circles
- Nursery for newborns to 3 years old.
- Kids Worship Too! is our special service designed with kids in mind. This ministry takes place during our Sunday Morning Worship Service at 10:30am.
- Sunday School for children ages 3 through 12th grade meet Sunday mornings at 9:30am. Bible lessons are taught in such a way that every child gets to participate and learn. Each of the class teachers is carefully screened and thoroughly trained in children’s instruction.
- We also have an AWANA ministry to children that runs from September to late May on Sunday evenings at 6:00pm. Click on this link AWANA to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- VBS is our annual week long Bible School for Kids. It includes games and crafts and Bible lessons all week.
Our Teen Youth Group for Jr and Senior High meets Saturdays from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm. This is a time of fun and games but with a focus on Christ and His place in our lives. In addition to Saturday Nights the teens meet together at 9:30am Sunday mornings for Bibles Study and Fellowship.
Young Adults Bible Life Circle
Life can get complicated once you cross that nebulous threshold into adulthood. There are complicated decisions. Bigger stakes. Serious relationships. And a whole lot more decisions. The young adult group of Emmanuel Baptist Church provides a welcoming atmosphere for college and career aged young people. Please ask for Patrick or Allie Parent if you have questions about this group. If you are between the ages of 18-29 the group regularly meets during on Sunday mornings at 9:30am. This group also does various activities through out the year such as bon-fires or road trips or just simple hang outs.
Emmanuel’s Women’s Groups gives the ladies in our church family special times of interaction. Our women’s groups, are times of Bible study, prayer and other activities. These groups provide a refreshing discipleship opportunity for the women in the church. They currently meet the third Monday of the month at 11:00 am and the last Monday evening of each month at 7:00 pm.
OASIS Single Mother’s Group
Our Church has a heart to help single mom’s spiritually, emotionally and physically. To this end we have a Single Mothers Group that meets at the church each Sunday Evening during from 6pm to 7pm. IF you would like to attend or know someone that needs this type of support please ask for Cheryl Dionne or just show up!
Friday nights from 7 pm-9 pm. We also provide nursery. The struggle that you have been facing, that maybe you have given up on getting through, isn’t too hard for God to free you from. Break the chains that have bound you! God bless you on your journey to freedom. IF you would like to speak to someone about this group please ask for Peter Clow our director or R.U. For more information on this ministry please follow this link…Reformers Unanimous